Friday 24 February 2012

A Spring Like Day




Hello Peeps,

Today has been another lovely day here in the Manifold Valley, the sun is shining and it makes me feel so happy!

I have quite recently taken an interest in doing a few crafty things, mainly to stop me just sitting watching the television all night and keeps my hands busy and stops me reaching for yet another little snack!




This afternoon I have done a little more on my hexagon blanket which was inspired by the wonderful attic24 blog and not a bad attempt either especially as I have taught myself to crochet only but 2 months ago from You Tube! I had originally started this as a single cover but have now decided to make it into a smaller throw, this is mainly because I have bought some more wool for my next project a stripy blanket and really wanted to make a start on that. I am so impatient!!

In fact below is a little purse I made one evening just to give me a break from the hexagons I lined it with some spare Cath Kidston fabric and I think it looks just fab.









Anyway as this is also my first go at blogging I will try to keep you informed of my progress 


No comments:

Post a Comment