Sunday 26 February 2012

A Glorious Saturday

Had a fabulous day yesterday it started by going to the collectors market in the local town. We sat in the buttermarket with a bacon sandwich and big mug of tea and watched the world go by











Here are my lovely purchases a vintage whisk a bargain at £4, s sooo sweet little pink strawberry condiment set, so lovely heart cookie cutters and some beautiful cotton doilies 50p!!! which I intend to hang some beads around and make some pretty little covers for my sugar bowl in the summer.
I also took a trip to one of my very favourite shops Bibelot to purchase a bundle of Cath Kidston fabric (www.bibelot.co.uk) they stock so many lovely things I struggle to leave it.
Then I found this gorgeous red Gerba and it is now ordained with a little cover I made from RICO cotton to cover the plastic plant pot












In the afternoon we took a trip over to Matlock to visit the Arkwright museum which was great and then into the town for fish and chips before heading home via the local pub for a quick pint and chat with friends. A wonderful end to a glorious day!





Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment